COLLECT | Issue #6 > JAMES STARKMAN
Yellow Peril Gallery is pleased to announce that Issue #6 of COLLECT | Art + Culture for the Curated Lifestyle featuring JAMES STARKMAN is ready to peruse online! Please note this will be our last monthly issue of COLLECT before we start our quarterly distribution on October 1st (Fall Issue: September/October/November).
The August 2012 issue of COLLECT features:
- LET GO: MOMENT IN MOVEMENT, the serendipitous journey of James Starkman as he followed a Parkour group around NYC
- SUMMER GRID, CONNECTED, a one day installation featuring over two dozen interconnected pools and waterworks by multidisciplinary Latin American Contemporary Artist Quintín Rivera Toro
- FIRST WAVE: FLAT FILE ARTISTS, a centerfold about our FLAT FILE program and a preview of the artists who are a part of the ‘First Wave’
- MY NAME IS RIOS, BENITO RIOS, an interview with Benito Rios, the third and final artist to throw his hat in the Providence Artist Campaign ring
- TABLE FIGHTS 2012, one of our most interesting ‘Summer Events’, which featured remote-controlled tables fighting to the death; a yearly favorite during Design Week in NYC now back at its birthplace
Pick up your copy of COLLECT at Yellow Peril Gallery or read the magazine online: http://collect-magazine.com.