COLLECT | Issue #5 > RODRIGO NAVA
Yellow Peril Gallery is pleased to announce that Issue #5 of COLLECT | Art + Culture for the Curated Lifestyle featuring RODRIGO NAVA is on its way to the printer!
The July 2012 issue of COLLECT features:
- VISIBLE FORCE, a series of explosive-formed sculptures investigating the nature of process and the materiality of steel by Rodrigo Nava
- ROLL OUT THE FLAT FILES, a dynamic new resource at Yellow Peril that seeks to match emerging artists with collectors
- WWJD? BROWN FOR ARTIST, an interview with Jess Brown, the second artist to throw her hat in the Providence Artist Campaign ring to become Artist in the Creative Capital
- WHY I COLLECT: LIFE AS A YOUNG ART COLLECTOR, a profile of Julia “Jules” Kirby, a Philanthropist, Artist Agent and Collector with well-connected roots in the arts in NYC and Jackson, WY
- LA BELLE ET LE BÉTON, a preview of ‘Beauty in the Beast: Photography of Brutalist Architecture’ by Viera Levitt