Yellow Peril Gallery | Peligro Amarillo / Santurce
Founded in 2011, Yellow Peril Gallery is a contemporary art gallery located at The Plant, a historic mill complex in the Olneyville neighborhood of Providence, Rhode Island. We foster modern art critiques on popular culture and society from emerging, mid-career and established artists in the United States and abroad. Our inventory comprises of works of art from critically-acclaimed artists who have been featured in biennials and museum exhibitions, participated in top tier art fairs and acquired by private collectors worldwide. Artists that we represent share our commitment to social responsibility, and 10% from the sale of all artwork is donated to a charitable organization of the Artists’ choice. In 2016, we opened Peligro Amarillo / Santurce, our first outpost in the arts district of San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Our mission is to:
- Exhibit provocative and visually arresting artwork created specifically to ignite conversations long after viewers have left the building
- Focus primarily on solo exhibitions, as we feel the “Power of One” makes the most impact in the career of artists
- Extend the reach of our artists to new audiences, collectors, curators, critics and buyers via participation in top tier art fairs and projects
- Establish Olneyville as a cultural destination for visitors to Providence
- Critical dialogue about contemporary art and its impact on society
- Social responsibility: Giving back to the community
- Professional management practice and transparency
- Inclusion, diversity, participation
- Pursuit of excellence and integrity in artistic expression and creativities
- Engagement of international and local artists
- Innovation and originality
Yellow Peril Gallery offers services to clients interested in original contemporary artwork in a gallery setting.
We advise corporate clients about artwork to help enhance their business environment.
We assist clients in finding creative ways to enhance their living or business space while supporting the clients’ values and budget.
Yellow Peril Gallery offers assistance through the art selection process, from initial consultation to the final purchase and installation for both public and private collections.